Saturday, April 30, 2016

Overheating: Parents angry with me when I nearly destroyed once read Qiong Yao Collection

1972, I was born in Long County, Jilin Province and Longmen commune, that my parents were sent to the place. They are said to be missed pregnant with me, and wanted an abortion, but the health conditions of the rural poor, for security concerns, they did not put me destroyed. "You see you, and more dangerous, Longmen commune clinics Whenever a little tricky, you can not come to this world of." I was a little bit bigger, they often take such a thing to make me play. Before realizing that life bittersweet, I do this out of ignorance many cold sweat, mistakenly thought to come into the world is an exceptionally fortunate thing. I sometimes joke that they make to the possibility that if I did not come to look like endless reverie, into a dead end, I will think for several days in a row. Since that time I'm not an atheist, so the possibility to take care of a lot more times than it is now. After I grew up seeing a lot before reflect a similar "cruel youth" This theme of literary works, I thought I was a teenager flies fairly smoothly. I later found out I've been through a lot of real events, such as when I was a few elementary school teachers take turns like scum destroy (the son of a school teacher to hit me, another teacher in front of the whole class face framed I am a thief), for example, I have a very long period of time on a regular basis by a large group of teenage school nearby rogue endless humiliation and beatings at school when, for example, after I left the campus in love with a girl but she has told me to conceal her identity and other prostitutes etc. these things into these works the hero's life, enough so that they will become a murder, arson, or become completely decadent off sufficient condition for a nihilist, in fact, these things in real life, large most people also seemed such an outcome. But to me, it seems they can only make me sad solidly for some time passed, and even left no shadow. As an odd psychological quality is poor, just a little something will instantly nervous cold sweat fool, I gradually found myself actually a strong heart, stubborn good young ^ _ ^ Firm to choose a good person, let me in the face of overwhelming moral ambiguity rogue and fool when psychological confidence and contempt, but some people give this righteous contempt Also a name called moral superiority, not know why, it seems to have been a very legitimate thing and therefore it looks suspicious face. And a lot of silly boys that age, I long period of time have always thought that a woman is not at all a man looks cold, so let me go back on the baby fat twenties did not care, until one day his girlfriend was a guy left hook. 2006 summer deep, deep summer teacher I see the article "are small guy turtle" I see tears, marvel at Wang's "Love is equivalent to love their" background music sound , a nose a tear to do a deep teacher hardcore fans. It looks ugly and psyche loves women, in order to get close to women, I think I should let myself be subconsciously trained rhetoric ability. Because of this connection, I talent is good, but more pragmatic attitude, so basically proved successful. But if you win the election, I still prefer speech was clumsy and handsome means a temperamental predominance. Sometimes you will encounter in mind before shining personality and thoughtful uphold stays stubborn girl. If you also stubborn like her, you have to consider quickly lose five pounds of fat. In retrospect it seems infinitely long adolescence, except that each child will feel confused than sexual problems, violence often makes me feel very confused. In a planned meeting my school students were wounded "enemy school" of certain students after the retaliatory actions, I think I have to ask the normal way cause of the injuries injured students, the results in exchange for a bunch of supercilious and "at this point, you have to ask this strong and do?" look. Not to be partners in isolation, in the case of my heart is not very understandable enthusiasm to exceed actual needs involved in gang fights, in exchange for everyone's understanding and respect, then we learned that the direct cause of my school classmate was beaten injured he molested the enemy before school students beating girlfriend. Let me continue puzzled those indiscriminate white people hit the students most of whom are still at this time have said, "It does not matter." I finally understand that they are only concerned about the present or with the help of outside help, after this class or outside class, school or outside the school, new confusion they caused me is: when they look at martial arts, even to the characters in the novel "Takenori" very picky. (Gang schizophrenic guy like me, grew up later and start their families into the community, in certain periods of seven o'clock in the evening, they said to his wife, pointing to the TV screen, they are our kith and kin, but they If you want to kill the separation we have to kill them in the past and then looked confused child's face nodded with sympathy and affection for, will be dead, but it is necessary for the separatists you must not be soft.) If the misfortune to be born in a country where such a small place, growing up almost surely no one can give you a great help thinking, unless there is a miracle. In many cases, not to mention help, and even be able to understand each other and communicate with people who are hard to find. In addition to sex and violence, my main worry in adolescence is almost carefree exchange of ideas can not find people, always felt like people around bad guy is not stupid. (Fortunately, I am also very stupid in many ways, so they are often ridiculed, so everyone calm) so think about it, most of the time when I dropped out of school for more or less is an inevitable result. But then I too love the text, so that the complete works of Qiong Yao read through all this. I am a man I know, the only one who read through the complete works of Qiong Yao odd man. After I did a teacher, and some, like me, grew up in a small place of students wrote that they could not find a friend to communicate with me, I felt very lonely. And everywhere kindly destroy their elders, they refuse to fight all day cahoots faith, they began to have some doubts and made his stick and adhere to this value, and asked me how to maintain full of emotion and morale. For the lonely, I want to be limited to the conditions, can only be used to study ways to solve, as to uphold and affirm their value, and the way I grew up, when the process of self-regulation is probably this: I keep hearing that the character and the ability to let me heartily despise the elders said to me, you do not get angry, China thing is, you can not change the angry, in fact, where you are the same, we must learn to adapt to the environment, you do not too seriously children, almost on the line, you are such an attitude is unpopular anywhere ...... such things hear more, I slowly understand, Oh, I'm a integrity, strong feelings of right and wrong, ideals, pursuit, young blood principle. Frozen Games - Juegos de Frozen - Jogos de Frozen - Permainan Frozen - Игры Холодное сердце
Giochi di Frozen - Frozen Spelletjes - Gry Kraina lodu - Elsa Spiele - Jeux de Frozen - Elsa Oyunlari A few years later, these elders see me again when they said in surprise, eh? And how little time you exactly? I have not changed? Strange, you still smell the virtue is not how Gaosi people? Ok? I heard your kid getting along quite good? I advise you to be careful now, so you stink se ...... no good end such things hear more, I gradually began to understand, Oh, I am a honest, the feeling of right and wrong strong, ideals, the pursuit, principled, passionate young people have insisted, and was a clever, courageous and prudent young blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment